Brighton pretty much has it all. Powder, parks, steeps, trees, night shred, you name it.
With so much variety packed into one place, every day (or night) provides ample opportunities for awesomeness!
All TUT Brighton chapter programs follow a safety, fun, learning hierarchy. Team members ride with a coach throughout the winter working towards achieving their own personal goals as defined in their season goal set.
To be eligible to participate in a Team Utah Brighton Program you must be a Team Utah Snowboarding, Inc. member. Members register online at www.teamutah.org, registration link is under the “Sign up now” tab.
Annual membership costs $155, and requires a goal setting interview with a Team Utah coach at the start of each season.
All programs require a minimum of 4 participants of similar snowboarding ability and maturity level. Riding ability must be at a competitive level, which is determined on snow by the coach during the first training session.
There are no cash refunds, but if sessions are missed due to a documented injury, the missed session(s) can be credited towards next year’s programs.
Team Utah Brighton members eligible for:
- A discounted season pass, rates vary depending on age, inquire by email to email@example.com for details
- Discounts on equipment through the team’s sponsors
- Participation in Team Utah Brighton programs including:
- On snow coaching programs
- Written feedback from the coach for every on hill training session
- Video footage for progression through movement analysis and for portfolio development
- Coaching at contests for $65/day + coach travel expenses, gaps in the full season training schedule are because the coaching staff will be coaching at competitions. The coaches will advise all members which competitive events are appropriate for them to participate in
- Participation in all inclusive snowboard trips, details announced through the email newsletter (First tentative trip is to the Dirksen Derby at Mt. Bachelor in mid-December)
2015 Season Program Offerings
- Friday Evening Season, 10 Sessions, 3 hours, 5:30-8:30 pm
Dates: 12/5/14, 12/12/14, 12/19/14, 1/2/15, 1/9/15, 1/23/15, 2/6/15, 2/13/15, 3/20/15, 3/27/15
Cost $380 Pay by Cash/Check Discount Cost $360
- Saturday Season, 10 Sessions, 6 hours, 9-3
Dates: 12/6/14, 12/13/14, 12/20/14, 1/3/15, 1/10/15, 1/24/15, 2/7/15, 2/14/15, 3/21/15, 3/28/15
Cost $760 Cash/Check Discount Cost $720
- Christmas Camp, 12/26-31, 6 Session, 6 hours, 9-3
Cost $455 Cash/Check Discount Cost $432
- Ladies Shred Season Program, 8 3 hour Sunday Sessions
Dates: 12/21/14, 1/4/15, 1/25/15, 2/9/15, 2/22/15, 3/8/15, 3/22/15, 4/5/15
Cost $303 Cash/Check Discount Cost $288
- Film and Freeride Program, costs and dates TBD
This program is geared towards high level riders wishing to film and produce video edits. Riders accepted to this program will collaborate and decide on a series of sessions focused on filming and split costs accordingly. Potential costs include camera equipment, snow safety education classes, and occasional contracting with a professional filmer/photographer. Some of this programming will take place in the backcountry, therefore backcountry safety equipment and formal backcountry safety education will be required to participate. If interested email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Special programming, scheduling must be coordinated with the coach, based on coach availability
- 1 Rider, 1 Coach, 3 hour Session
Cost $105 Cash/Check Discount Cost $100
- 2 Riders, 1 Coach, 3 hour Session
Cost per rider $63 Cash/Check Discount Cost $60
- 3 Riders, 1 Coach, 3 hour Session
Cost per rider $53 Cash/Check Discount Cost $50
Additional group programming available upon request in either 3 or 6 our sessions, requiring 4 riders
For more information please contact us at
Or call 801-647-5880